About Our Company
Company Back Ground.
- DataDBsolutions.com is Canada's leading database compiler of business information.
- Our business lists allow every entrepreneur and marketing professional to quickly gain
- access to a wealth of information to kick start a direct marketing, mailing, or
- telemarketing campaign.
- Established in 1999, we have quickly grown our company.
- Further, our data has evolved and diversified to meet the growing needs of small business owners
- and now covers over 1 million Canadian businesses.
Formed to provide the marketplace with both a cost effective and comprehensive data solution for business information, it is our goal to provide you with the highest quality of business data at a cost effective price.
We can save you thousands of dollars on mailing lists and sales leads purchases.
How we do it We use multiple sources of data to keep our database up to date. From online directories, to provincial and municipal license bureau databases, these are several sources of our data. Further, we use human editors to go through each business list to update any changes that have occurred to their business profile, such as address changes, contact names and other notable updates. In addition, periodically we scrub our data thru Canada Post's national change of address database providing a mailing accuracy rating of over 92%.
11October 2015: Over 20,000 new businesses added to our Canada Business List Database and Cloud Version
September 2015: We have now over 1,000,000 businesses in our Canadian Business List Database and Cloud Version.
January 2014: New Product! CLOUD Data Access. You can now access your data using any internet browser or device (tablet & smartphones). The data is hosted on our cloud servers providing your access anytime of day. Further, we include monthly data updates to your database.
June 2013: All business list databases are now updated on a monthly basis
Summer 2013 Data updates available now. We have increased the quantity of lists within our industry list database products, our Canada Business List Database contains 960,000 buisnesses with 88,000 email lists. Further, we have revamped our database tag system, it will allow you to easier tag specific or all records. This will help you keep track of your prospects or for data export needs. In addition, we have added new list databases; Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, each have their own business lists databases. You can review them in our Business Lists page.
New navigation functionality incorporated into our industry search. You can now search for sub-industry categories with a click of the mouse.
092009 Online Digital Downloads available.
Download your order as soon as you've placed your data order with us. No need to wait for a courier.
DATA LICENSE AGREEMENT AND WARRANTY STATEMENT
DATADBSOLUTIONS.COM ("dataDB") IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE/DATA ONLY UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ON "ACCEPT" AND/OR INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE, YOU WILL INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT WITH THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, THEN DATADB IS UNWILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE TO YOU, IN WHICH EVENT YOU SHOULD NOT PROCEED WITH INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE.
1. The Software. The Software licensed under this Agreement consists of computer programs, data compilation(s), and documentation referred to as Canadian or Business List Database, version > 1.0 (the "Software").
2. Perpetual Term For Registered Version License.The term of the license granted herein for the registered version of the Software shall be 1 year unless terminated by written notice by You for convenience or terminated by either party for material breach.
3. Registered Version License Grant for Single Copies (Non-Network Use). If you are a registered user of the software, you are granted non-exclusive rights to install and use the Software by a single person who uses the Software only on one primary computer or workstation and optionally a secondary laptop computer or home computer. You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Software's proprietary notices in unaltered form.
4. Registered Version License Grant For Network Use. If You are a registered user of the Software, You are granted non-exclusive rights to install and use the Software and/or transmit the Software over an internal computer network, provided You acquire and dedicate a licensed copy of the Software for each user who may access the Software concurrently with any other user. You may copy the Software for archival purposes, provided that any copy must contain the original Software's proprietary notices in unaltered form.
5. Restrictions. You may not: (i) permit others to use the Software, except as expressly provided above for authorized network use; (ii) modify or translate the Software; (iii) reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software, except to the extent this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; (iv) create derivative works based on the Software; (v) merge the Software with another product; (vi) copy the Software, except as expressly provided above; or (vii) remove or obscure any proprietary rights notices or labels on the Software. Resell the data to any third party or post the information online for third party use.
6. If You are a registered user of the Software, You are granted non-exclusive rights to distribute the demo application (e.g. setup.exe) found on our website.
7. Purchase of Additional Licenses. Registered users of the Software may purchase license rights for additional authorized use of the Software in accordance with DATADB then-current volume pricing schedule. Such additional licenses shall be governed by the terms and conditions hereof. You agree that, absent DATADB'S express written acceptance thereof, the terms and conditions contained in any purchase order or other document issued by You to DATADB for the purchase of additional licenses, shall not be binding on DATADB to the extent that such terms and conditions are additional to or inconsistent with those contained in this Agreement.
8. Transfers. You may not transfer the Software or any rights under this Agreement without the prior written consent of DATADB A condition to any transfer or assignment shall be that the recipient agrees to the terms of this Agreement. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation of this provision shall be null and void.
9. Ownership. DATADB and its suppliers own the Software and all intellectual property rights embodied therein, including copyrights and valuable trade secrets embodied in the Software's design and coding methodology. The Software is protected by United States and Canadian copyright laws and international treaty provisions. This Agreement provides You only a limited use license, and no ownership of any intellectual property.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. DATADB PROVIDES THE SOFTWARE "AS-IS" AND PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS. NEITHER DATADB NOR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS OR RESELLERS MAKES ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. DATADB INC AND ITS SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND DATA ACCURACY. THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR VIRUS-FREE, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET ANY PARTICULAR CRITERIA OF PERFORMANCE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, PURPOSE, OR NEED. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK OF SELECTION, INSTALLATION, AND USE OF THE SOFTWARE. THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY CONSTITUTES AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THIS DISCLAIMER.
If implied warranties may not be disclaimed under applicable law, then ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This warranty gives you specific rights, and You may have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
To the extent that this Warranty Statement is inconsistent with the jurisdiction where You use the Software, the Warranty Statement shall be deemed to be modified consistent with such local law. Under such local law, certain limitations may not apply, and you may have additional rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. For example, some states in the United States and some jurisdictions outside the United States may: (i) preclude the disclaimers and limitations of this Warranty Statement from limiting the rights of a consumer; (ii) otherwise restrict the ability of a manufacturer to make such disclaimers or to impose such limitations; or (iii) grant the consumer additional legal rights, specify the duration of implied warranties which the manufacturer cannot disclaim, or prohibit limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts.
INDEPENDENT OF THE FORGOING PROVISIONS, IN NO EVENT AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, OR STRICT PRODUCTS LIABILITY, SHALL DATADB'S OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER KIND OF COMMERCIAL DAMAGE, EVEN IF DATADB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION SHALL NOT APPLY TO LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL DATADB''S LIABILITY FOR ACTUAL DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE SOFTWARE LICENSE.
EXPORT CONTROLS. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of the United States or foreign agencies or authorities, and not to export or re-export the Software or any direct product thereof in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations, or without all necessary approvals.� As applicable, each party shall obtain and bear all expenses relating to any necessary licenses and/or exemptions with respect to its own export of the Software from the U.S. Neither the Software nor the underlying information or technology may be electronically transmitted or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, Syria or any other country subject to U.S. trade sanctions covering the Software, to individuals or entities controlled by such countries, or to nationals or residents of such countries other than nationals who are lawfully admitted permanent residents of countries not subject to such sanctions; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders. By downloading or using the Software, Licensee agrees to the foregoing and represents and warrants that it complies with these conditions.
MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law.� The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.
U.S. GOVERNMENT END USERS. The Software is a "commercial item," as that term is defined in 48 C.F.R. 2.101 (Oct. 1995), consisting of "commercial computer software" and "commercial computer software documentation," as such terms are used in 48 C.F.R. 12.212 (Sept. 1995). Consistent with 48 C.F.R. 12.212 and 48 C.F.R. 227.7202-1 through 227.7202-4 (June 1995), all U.S. Government End Users acquire the Software with only those rights set forth herein.
LICENSEE OUTSIDE THE U.S If You are located outside the U.S., then the following provisions shall apply: (i) Les parties aux presentes confirment leur volonte que cette convention de meme que tous les documents y compris tout avis qui siy rattache, soient rediges en langue anglaise (translation: "The parties confirm that this Agreement and all related documentation is and will be in the English language."); and� (ii) You are responsible for complying with any local laws in your jurisdiction which might impact your right to import, export or use the Software, and You represent that You have complied with any regulations or registration procedures required by applicable law to make this license enforceable.
We are presently accepting applications for mulitple posititions within our organization.
If you are interested in growing with us, please email us your c.v.